You want to take in a large breath of fresh air? Come to the regional natural park of Queyras. Nestling in the Hautes- Alpes, close to the Italian border, le Queyras, protected by a mountain wall reaching a height of 3 000 metres, enjoys an ideal sunny climate.
Set off on a guided tour, along the numerous nature paths, and discover a formidable natural conservation area of flora and fauna in the Mediterranean alps. Here knowledge and traditions combine and contribute to the friendly atmosphere and preservation of authenticity in the villages. Saint-Véran, the highest village in Europe with its unique architecture, is a fine example of this.
Click on an area for more details
See all natural sites
Regional natural parks
- Camargue Regional Natural Park
- Alpilles Regional Natural Park
- Luberon Regional Natural Park
- Verdon Regional Natural Park
- Queyras Regional Natural Park
- Préalpes d'Azur Regional Natural Park