The Luberon is one of the emblematic symbols of Provence. This land with its remarkable heritage of landscapes and architecture is a leading place for green and cultural tourism. Protected in the north by the massif du Luberon, in the south by la Durance, the Luberon Park offers numerous possibilities for discovery.
From villages perched high up in the Gordes, Lacoste or Ménerbes to country markets, passing through the flaming ochres of Roussillon, discover its exceptional and diverse geological heritage and treat yourself to some outstanding natural escapes.
Click on an area for more details
See all natural sites
Regional natural parks
- Camargue Regional Natural Park
- Alpilles Regional Natural Park
- Luberon Regional Natural Park
- Verdon Regional Natural Park
- Queyras Regional Natural Park
- Préalpes d'Azur Regional Natural Park