Wild land, unique in France, born of the union of the sea and the Rhône, the Camargue enjoys international notoriety. It is called wild, yet in reality it is an environment managed by man where the supremacy of the water allows the coexistence of marshes and paddy fields, of lakes and pasture lands.
The Camargue is a rich land for the observation of flora and fauna, that the regional natural Park maintains with passion. Keen to safeguard traditions, it offers numerous activities: paths for bird-watching, rides on horseback, visits to herds, local food…and many other things to discover !
Click on an area for more details
See all natural sites
Regional natural parks
- Camargue Regional Natural Park
- Alpilles Regional Natural Park
- Luberon Regional Natural Park
- Verdon Regional Natural Park
- Queyras Regional Natural Park
- Préalpes d'Azur Regional Natural Park