A car-less experience in the Hautes-Alpes
Come and enjoy a relaxing long weekend exploring the landscape surrounding lake Serre-Poncon on electric mountain bike. You will not have to worry about a thing, everything is included. You will be free to enjoy the wonderful scenery of the Hautes-Alpes. A guide will lead you along the slopes and paths in complete safety during three days of pleasure using this gentle and silent means of transport.
- Day 1 : welcome from 14h at the campsite le Petit Liou in Baratier. 14h-18h : mountain-bike ride with visit of the Abbaye de Boscodon. Evening meal Hôtel-Restaurant des Peupliers.
- Day 2 : Breakfast at 8h at campsite + picnic meal for the day. 9h-18h : exploration of the Queyras and Saint-Véran, the highest village in Europe. Evening meal at Hôtel-Restaurant des Peupliers.
- Day 3 : Breakfast at 8h at the campsite + picnic meal for the day. 9-17h : exploration of the balcons of Serre-Poncon.
Enjoy exceptional panoramic views within protected countryside in the Camping Le Petit Liou a European Eco-label campsite.
- Departure from May 15th to July 5th and from August 28th to September 31th
- Price includes accomodation, 2 evening meals and the rent of the electric mountain bike
ContactCamping Le Petit Liou
00 33 (0)4 92 43 19 10