Discover the nature, gastronomy and heritage of the Hautes-Alpes
Come and immerse yourself in a marvellous world of nature and flavours with Olivier Eyraud, mountain guide, naturalist guide and ecological engineer. You will stay at the campsite of “Le Petit Liou”, an ecological site situated close to the lake of Serre-Poncon.
- Day 1 : Late afternoon welcome.
- Day 2 : Nature walk in the mountains
- Day 3 : Tour of the lake of Serre-Poncon, panoramic stops, Visit to the museoscope (optional) Evening : twilight and night excursion to observe the stars
- Day 4 : Nature walk in the mountains
- Day 5 : Morning : nature walk; Afternoon : Grands Bains du Monêtier (optional) or free time in the town of Briancon.
- Day 6 : Morning : A walk to gather wild edible plants. Afternoon : cooking with plants collected in the morning led by Pascal DAUMAS cooking tutor of fine taste.
- Day 7 : Breakfast and departure Enjoy exceptional panoramic views within protected countryside in the Camping Le Petit Liou a European Eco-label.
6 days / 6 nights trip Departure from May 15th to july 5th and from August 28th to September 31th
ContactOffice de Tourisme de Serre-Ponçon